Shipping household goods and vehicles, handling customs paperwork, and more. Detroit international moving services are diverse, but they all boast the same level of quality and commitment. Certified and insured, SDC International Shipping has over ten years of contracting experience in relocating home items. We offer comprehensive and reasonable quotes, with quality services on every international move.
Detroit International Movers You Can Trust
We know that so many international movers are out there that you cannot trust everyone. And you don’t need to take our word for it because you can look deeper and explore that we are:
- Trustworthy. When packing and transporting your expensive possessions, we keep our customers’ things safe. We have vetted our packers and movers and only work with those you can trust.
- Professional. Whether you are dealing with a customer support agent, logistics expert, driver, or a packing and loading crew, each member of our family demonstrates a good level of professionalism. They arrive on time and complete all the jobs assigned to them.
- Experienced. Detroit international movers associated with SDC International Shipping know what you expect from them. This is possible due to our extensive experience in the service. We know how to protect your personal belongings and make sure they are delivered to your destination intact.
- Committed. We are committed to giving you the best service to make things easy. When you hire us for your overseas relocation needs, we hope you will be reassured you have found someone dedicated to give you superb service.
- Offer fair pricing. Unfortunately, many people end up paying an arm and a leg to international movers. That isn’t the case with our Detroit international movers. We’ll cater to competitive prices, and whatever your situation, we’ll try to stay within your means.
Detroit International Movers Services
With over a decade in household goods shipping, we provide client-driven international moving services whether you are moving from Detroit to Asia, Europe, or any other destination worldwide. We offer an ultimate solution for all your relocation needs.
Primary services for moving household goods and vehicles include:
- Free consultation
- In-home survey
- Packing service
- Loading and transportation
- Port-to-port delivery
- Door-to-door relocation
- International shipping by sea
- Overseas moving by air
How Much Does it Cost to Ship From Detroit, MI?
The shipping cost from Detroit varies depending on where you need to ship, the size of your consignment, and the container dimension you use. For example, the cheapest rates for a 20ft full container from Detroit to Valencia, Bilbao, or Barcelona range between $1,000 to $1,600 if we send your items via ocean. Airfreight is always the most expensive shipping mode but suits clients who need to ship their stuff quickly. It’s a perfect solution for expedited services.
We can give a more accurate price for your relocation after discussing all the details of your move. You are welcome to fill out our quote form to get the quickest shipping estimate.
Detroit Auto Shipping Services
If you want to ship your car to your new home abroad, talk to our car shipping experts to see if it’s worth it. Countries worldwide apply different import requirements on vehicles. Besides, some jurisdictions charge high taxes and duties, so the best decision is often to sell your car and use the money to buy a new one.
Yet, in the event when there are no obstacles on the way to moving your car from Detroit to your destination, you can rely on us to handle any auto.
We Care About Your Moving Needs
“Our container was delivered from Detroit, MI to the UK and was very efficient. This was our first time using SDC. We found them on the internet and then gave them a call to get a quote. Everything turned out perfectly. We got out items on March 14, 2022, and nothing was damaged or broken.”
“What I liked the most about people over at SDC International Shipping was that they were very organized. They had a schedule for packing and pickup days and they stuck to it as they could and because of that, they got my stuff shipped on the sea on time. They were also cautious with my furniture and everything did as I asked them. They just made it a really pleasant experience.”