With an expert team of logistics agents, freight forwarders, and packers, SDC International Shipping prides itself on providing Nebraskans with trustworthy high-caliber home removal services designed to create a stress-free relocation.
Nebraska international movers are happy to serve families and individuals throughout Omaha, Lincoln, Grand Island, Bellevue, Seward, and other cities in the NE areas. With our knowledge and custom solutions, you can trust SDC International Shipping as a partner for your international move.
Our home removal services include:
- Moving overseas small and large apartments/houses;
- Freight options, such as sea and air;
- Vehicle transport;
- Specialized services for piano and artwork shipping;
- Comprehensive services for a dog or cat relocation;
- Packing solutions from wrapping and labeling boxes to preparing an inventory and a packing list;
- Assistance with customs paperwork;
- Moving insurance options.
Keep reading for more details on some of the services listed above, or if you would like an estimate for your move, request a quote today! We’ll do our best to go the extra mile to meet your expectations.
More About Our Moving Services
Moving to a new country can be one of the biggest life changes. That is why choosing a mover that can offer you the best moving solutions specific to your situation is so important. Below are details about how some of our international removal services help you do just that:
Professional Packing vs. DIY Packing
When it comes to moving abroad, many think that packing their household items themselves can save on moving costs. This is true if you know how to pack your things accurately and correctly. Too often, DIY packing doesn’t endure ocean transit, and high-value items end up broken.
- When you have professional packers wrap items like precious artwork, chandeliers, and marble tabletops, this eliminates damage during transit and, thus, reduces your cost right from the start.
- Our packers arrive with their packing materials and equipment and will charge you per hour. Unlike a flat rate, when customers are charged a set price for packing material, an hourly price makes the cost for each box cheaper.
Sending Personal Belongings in a Shared Container
Shipping household goods in a shared container is more cost-effective than in a solo container. It works for small moves. This is when we load your stuff in a shipping container with other customers’ goods moving to the same destination.
Sending Your Items Via Sea Freight
Air freight is considered the safest and fastest shipping method. Unless you are in a hurry, we’ll never offer to send your items by air. Why? Because it’s 4-6 times more than sending items on the water. If keeping the costs down is a top priority for you, then you should opt for sea freight.
Insurance-Covered Shipping Overseas
We go to great lengths to ensure you have the best moving experience, making it more likely that your household goods will get safely to your destination. But if damage or loss happens, your international moving or marine insurance will allow for compensation.
What to Expect When Choosing Nebraska International Movers
Working with a reliable household mover can make any relocation a pleasant experience, but when you work with SDC International Shipping, you will have an honest quote. You will be able to make the decision that is best for you and feel confident that the work will be done professionally and to your exact situation and needs.