Top 5 Cities You Must-See in Germany
Are you making a move to Germany? Oh, how exciting! You have probably spent a lot of time finalizing plans with the movers to ship your stuff abroad, but now it’s time for you to take a break and enjoy some fun trip- planning. Once you arrive in Germany, you’ll be starting a new life and you’ll be surrounded by many new cities waiting to be explored. The options of which city to visit can be overwhelming, but there are 5 cities in Germany that are a must-see!
Moving to Germany? Don’t miss out on these cities!
Of course, we do hope that you’ll have the chance to see every thing that Germany has to offer, but since you are moving to Germany, you’ll have time to see everything as time goes by. So to get you started and excited about moving, here are the Top 5 Cities You Must-See in Germany.
- Berlin –This city is not just the capital of Germany, but it is an amazing cultural retreat with booming creativity, art, fashion, and music. If you want to move to Germany but haven’t finalized where you’d like to live, consider putting Berlin at the top of your list.
- Munich – If museums and the best beer in the world sound like something you’d love to experience, then this is the place to be. The city is filled with a wealth of museums and many breweries and pubs bustling with locals and tourists.
- Frankfurt – Every year in October, Frankfurt is home to book junkies from around the world due to the International Book Fair. When the city isn’t hosting one of the largest book fairs in the world, then you can be sure to experience a great wealth of the financial history and culture.
- Hamburg – Known for it’s nightlife, Hamburg is home to the famous “red light district.” But more than a nightlife hub, this city also has one of the largest harbors in the world!
- Cologne – One of the oldest cities in Germany, Cologne has abundant history and architecture.