Tips To Help You Relocate To Hungary
If you plan on moving to Hungary in the near future, there are some things you should be aware of first. Use our tips to help you get ready to live in Hungary.
Don’t drink and drive.
There is no tolerance for drinking and driving in Hungary so having one drink is out of the question. Taxis are a great alternative if you plan on drinking and they are affordable.
Property crime is pretty high in Hungary as there are many instances of houses being burglarized, stolen cars, and pickpockets. Most cars and houses have alarms so both are highly recommended. Dogs are also used for protection of property so that’s another option as well.
Hungary is known for its excellent quality of natural spring and mineral water. It is safe to drink tap water here.
5 Fun facts about Hungary:
- There are approximately 500 places in Hungary, where thermal water occurs
- Hungary’s men’s water polo team is considered to be the best Polo team in the history of the sport
- The oldest university of Hungary is The University of Pécs, which was founded in 1367
- Hungary has the highest standard V.A.T. rate in the world!!!
- The first McDonalds in Hungary opened in 1988, becoming the first foreign fast food restaurant in the country
Relocating to Hungary? Contact us today at (877) 339-0267 for a FREE moving quote.