Our full packing service includes:
- Paper wrapping of all plates and glasses, one by one!
- Bubble wrapping of china, crystal and delicate items
- Packing of clothes, shoes, linens, and knickknacks into boxes
- Packing of toys, trophies and CD’s
- Packing of books, magazines, and files
- We have our own system to wrap and pack everything!
- All packing services include labeling of all boxes and items
- Inventory lists are free of charge and available upon request
Ask about our special discounted materials packages!
Tips on Packing for your Move:
Select the proper size and type of carton:
Heavy items such as books, record albums, canned food, etc. should be put in smaller cartons. Some items such as large pictures, mirrors, glass tops and shelves, clocks and mattresses may require special cartons which we can provide.
Place breakables correctly in carton:
Plates should be stacked vertically as if in a dish drain; glasses and stemware should be placed in an upright position; again, use plenty of paper on all fragile and breakable items.
Tape the bottom & top of each carton and seal shut with tape:
Taping the bottom of cartons before filling them prevents the contents from spilling out the bottom during the move. Cartons should be closed-top and sealed with tape to prevent damage and make stacking easier.
Heavy items on the bottom/light items on top:
In each carton, the heavier items should be placed at the bottom and the lighter items on top to prevent damage.
Use a lot of paper:
All breakable items should be wrapped individually in paper. The paper should be used to cushion the bottom, sides, and top of cartons.
Check with your local U.S. Department of Agriculture:
For regulations regarding moving plants from one state to another. Many states have restrictions on certain plants to prevent importing bugs or pests that can destroy valuable cash crops.