5 Tips for an Easy Move to Germany
Moving to Germany? Glückwünsche!
Moving can be a complicated and stressful process, but don’t let this let you down! Let the professional of SDC International Shipping take that stress away from you.
Here are our top 5 tips for an easy move to Germany:
- Get your paperwork done on time- don’t leave anything to the last minute, be sure you’ll have enough to do without handling anoying paperwork.
2. Accept help- You’ll have so much to take care of, don’t reject help. Family and friends can be very helpful during this stressful period!
3. Don’t be lazy, be specific- When marking your boxes while packing, be sure to write down what each box contains and what room or area of the house it belongs to. You can mark boxes with different colors to make it visually easy to find later in all the mess.
4. Have a “moving day kit” ready- there are some items you can’t pack before moving day. Prepare a special box to contain those items, and add essential items you’ll need for the move itself: cleaning supplies, clothes, and toiletry, some cash, all your paperwork, some food for the road, etc.
5. Prepare your new home in advance- make sure all you need is ready when you move in: your new home should be prepared to accept its new tenants. It should have a bed to sleep in and a kitchen to cook in. All the rest will get there with the moving company!
Relocating to Germany? SDC International Shipping Delivers:
- FREE estimate with no obligation
- Hassle free moving company from USA to Germany
- Personal moving coordinator through the whole moving process
- Door to door service
- Professional & licensed moving agents network worldwide
- Quick, careful and safe moving process
At SDC International Shipping would like to say, “Willkommen in Deutschland!”