International Moving Holland: Fun Facts about Holland
International Moving Holland – We’re back with more fun facts! Let’s get cracking!
Before I start with the fun facts.. just a quick thought: whenever I see tulips or windmills, I think of Holland 🙂
Fun facts about Holland:
- Holland is a region in the western part of the Netherlands
- The official language is Dutch (don’t get confuse with Deutsch)
- Amsterdam is the capital city of The Netherlands
- The landscape of Holland is dotted with windmills, which have become its hallmark
- 300 castles are open to the public
- Known as “the land of compromise”
- Holland is the third biggest exporter of agricultural produce
- Birthplace of legendary painters such as Rembrandt and Van Gogh
Cities to go while you are in Holland:
- Amsterdam – the capital city
- Rotterdam – If you love animals, you must go to Diergaarde Blijdorp which is one of Europe’s largest zoos
There are many places that you could go, If you are moving to Holland, why don’t you give SDC International Shipping a call at (877) 339-0267 today.
SDC International Shipping is an international moving company specializes in moving household goods, office goods, and even transporting vehicle from United States of America to Holland.
SDC International Shipping, International Shipping & Moving Company
For FREE estimate, contact (877) 339-0267