Just the phrase of ‘moving to France’ conjures up romantic images of narrow Paris alleys, long walks on the Seine River, and traipsing across the vineyards of wine country. But one does not simply move to France. Moving to France requires the experience of a professional international moving company. You’ll want an international moving company that can get your belongings, your car, and even your boat or motorcycle to France safe and undamaged.
Why choose SDC International Moving as your international moving company to France?
SDC International Moving has an international network of shipping agents. This large network of shipping agents allows SDC International to handle all types of moves at reduced prices while ensuring top quality service to our customers. SDC International Moving has years of experience as an international moving company to France. We know how to navigate the bureaucratic red tape generated by an international move and our international movers will take care of most of that paperwork for you.
Whether you want your house hold goods to be shipped by air or by sea, we can get it their quickly, safely, and securely. We offer a complete, full service shipping solution including overseas vehicle shipping and free storage.
Moving to France? Our Services Include:
- FREE estimate with no obligation
- Hassle free and stress free moving from USA to any cities in France
- Door-to-Door and Port-to-Port Service
- Custom Crates
- Professional & licensed moving agents network worldwide
- Move is done at your convenience 24/7, 365 days
Call for your FREE moving quote NOW! (888) 598-7009
Useful information before moving to France
Moving to France can be an overwhelming process especially when it comes to understanding customs regulations. But careful preparation can go a long way in contributing to a successful relocation. Here’s some important information.
- Visa, resident \ work permit
- Certificate of residency change obtained by a French consulate
- Proof of your residency in France
*Check for additional required documents.
- Used goods may be duty free if owned longer than six months. The owner must reside in France and items must arrive in no longer than a year after owner’s arrival.
*Check additional requirements.
- Alcohol must be inventoried and described
- New items (less than six months old)
- Antiques and artworks
- Some of the restricted products will be subjected to taxes or duty
- Weapons and ammunition – must be approved by French Defense Ministry
- Paint and cleaning solvents
- Pornographic material
*Check full list of restricted and prohibited items.
*Consult with French government’s website for full information.
Los Angeles, California 90210
A Great Company!
Jen B. –
SDC International Shipping offered great services at a low cost. They never fluctuated price and were honest the entire time.
Los Angeles, CA 90209
4 out of 5
Los Angeles, California 90206