Moving Company to Denmark
Traveling to Denmark should be on everyone’s itinerary as this is a must-see destination. This magnificent country is filled with tourist attractions both indoor and outdoor. Entertainment is always provided for both children and adults, making Denmark an exciting location for both families and individuals seeking adventure.
Benefits of Moving to Denmark
Relocating to Denmark? Congratulations! From the renowned amusement park, Bon-Bon Land to Denmark’s historic National Museum, your day is always filled with activities. Regardless if you’re seeking a quiet getaway or nights filled with dancing, Denmark is one of the world’s top countries.
Working with SDC International Moving Company to Denmark
As most know, traveling can be a time filled with anxiety, especially when moving overseas. SDC International Moving understands the worries that come with international travel, that’s why we make the move seamless. Our staff provides custom crates for those hard to pack items, 24/7 shipment tracking, shipping households goods and personal effects by air or by sea, and a series of other great benefits.
Avoid the hassle of doing everything on your own. Let us at SDC International Moving provide you with a free in-home estimate so you can learn exactly what we do. This licensed, bonded, and insured company is highly professional and we strive to meet your needs. If you’re moving your vehicles such as a compact car or motorcycle, we can provide shipping for that as well. With one flat rate and no hidden fees, SDC International Moving is a moving company you can trust. We’ve helped thousands of families move both small items and households to countries all over the world.
Don’t settle for a moving company to Denmark that offers cheap service because at the end of the day, they’ll hit you with hidden rates. We’re upfront, honest, and have gained a great reputation by upholding professionalism with every move. Let our team at SDC International Moving help you compile the right documentation, choose a school, bank, and even give you a bit of advice on the sea of activities that Denmark has to offer.
Our shipping services to Denmark Include:
- FREE Estimates
- Door-to-Door and Port-to-Port Service
- Custome Crates
- Professional & Licensed Moving Agents Worldwide
- 24/7 Shipment Tracking
Call for your FREE moving quote NOW! (877) 339-0267
Useful information before moving to Denmark – Customs and Regulations
Make sure you carefully study customs regulations before moving to avoid unpleasant situations. Consult with Denmark’s official website for full descriptive information.
The list of must-have documents includes passport, resident visa or permit, and work permit. You will also need to present proof of employment and inventory of all shipments. Make sure your specific status does not require additional documents.
- Used goods may be duty-free if the owner has lived abroad for longer than twelve months, goods have been used for at least six months prior to importation and can’t be sold for twelve months after arrival.
- Tobacco and alcohol (and subject to high taxes)
- New items (less than six months old)
- Weapons and ammunition – must be approved by the Danish Ministry of Justice
- Drugs and narcotics
- Plants – approved and certified
- Vehicles may be duty-free if the vehicle has been privately-owned for a minimum of six months and the owner has resided abroad for twelve months prior to importation
- All vehicles must have all required documents
- High registration tax (100-200%)