5 Things to Do & See When Moving to the UK
What better way to start off 2013 than by making the exciting decision to move to the United Kingdom. You are probably nervous about moving to a new country, especially if you are moving to the United Kingdom from the US. But don’t worry, SDC International Shipping is here to not only seamlessly move your beloved items to your new home in the UK, but we are also here to give you tips and fun facts on your new home in the UK.
The United Kingdom has a lot to do and see, and most of this can be accomplished via the metro and subway system. With some of the best transportation options in the world, seeing the UK and thew rest of Europe is a breeze thanks to the train. The first thing you’ll want to do is map out a realistic itenirary that suits your needs and will intrigue you. You probably won’t be able to see everything in one day, but since your moving to the UK and will be making that your new home, you’ll have more than enough to time to see everything that England, Scotland, and Great Britain has to offer. 🙂
Here are the list of the 10 things you should do & see when you move to the UK:
- Tower of London – This is the perfect spot for ice skating, making new friends, and enjoying festivities
- Theatreland – With over 40 theatres to select from, this area of London is bustling with theatre, music, and culture!
- Yorkshire Sculpture Park – A free museum with amazing sculptures and fun for all
- Edinburgh, Scotland – If you love good whiskey and the history of breweries, then be sure to visit this town
- Bournemouth and The Coasts – Great Britain, Scotland, and England all have great coastlines worth visiting. Out of them all, Bournemouth is a great beach area with 7 miles of coast, nightlife, shops, restaurants, and fun in the sun!